Old Price: $214.99 New Price: $119.74
Want to easily create perfectly cooked, juicy, and tender meats?
You've just bought a thick slab of prime steak to cook for a special night. Seasoned to perfection, your steak is ready for cooking. After cooking, you slice and taste your masterpiece - only to be disappointed as the steak has lost its moisture, leaving you with a dry and tough piece of meat.
Cook restaurant-quality dishes in the comfort of your own home with the Biolomix Sous Vide Vacuum Slow Food Cooker.
- Brings the best flavour out of your meats, steak, eggs, poultry, fish, and vegetables.
- High power 1500W heating element.
- Reaches 140°F (60°C) in 30 minutes, 203°F (95°C) in 15 minutes.
- Adjustable time and temperature.
- Attaches to any deep cooking container or pot.
Need more time to make a decision? Here are more reasons to love this sous vide cooker:
- Soft-touch buttons, intuitive LCD screen.
- Built-in thermostat.
- Max and min measurement guide.
- 32°F – 203°F (0°C - 95°C) temperature range.
- Up to 99 hours 59 minutes timer setting.
- Steak - 132°F/55.5°C, 6 hours.
- Salmon - 110°F/43°C, 30-45 minutes.
- Chicken - 140°F/60°C, 30 minutes.
- Eggs - 140°F/60°C, 10 minutes.
Step 1. Seal food in a vacuum bag, and place them in a water bath.
Step 2. Press the ON button for 3 seconds and then it will bleep and the display will turn on. The display will show the current temperature.
Step 3. Set timer to delay the start of cooking time. Or press set button again to set actual cook time, called “work time” on this unit (which only starts counting down once water has reached the correct temp).
Step 4. Set the temperatures / timer using the black scroll wheel on the front.
The last step. When the food reaches the target temperature and time, take it out, and serve it.
Model Number: SV-8001
Certification: CB, CE
Lid material: Stainless Steel
Outer pot material: Plastic
Capacity (Quart): MAX 10 Liters