Regular price Price: $155.95
- Offers up to 50 Gallons Per Day in bottled water quality.
- Refreshing, Crisp Taste Superior to Bottled Water.
- Can be attached to the kitchen tap or installed under sink.
- System only to be used on biologically safe water supply.
- Efficient to reduces: copper, lead, fluoride, cadmium, selenium, arsenic, cysts, barium, trivalent chromium, copper, lead, fluoride, odor, TDS.
- Quick connect fittings for easy installation.
1st Stage (Polypropylene Sediment Filter)
- Remove dirt, silt, rust, sand ect.
- Protects and extends the life of the membrane and system.
2nd Stage (GAC Activated Carbon Filter)
- Remove rust, organic chemicals, bad taste, odors.
- Recommend to replace every 6 months (varies depend on the water source quality).
3rd Stage (CTO Coconut Shell Carbon Block Filter)
- Remove pesticide, odor, chlorine, bacteria, etc.
- Recommend to replace every 16 months (varies depend on the water source quality).
4th Stage (Reverse Osmosis Membrane)
- Can effectively remove bacteria, organic, inorganic, metal ions and radioactive substances.
5th Stage (Inline T33 GAC Coconut Shell Carbon Filter).
- Remove any taste or odor the water may have in the tank and create a sweeter water taste.
- 1 x 5-stage Reverse Osmosis System
- 1 x Polypropylene Sediment Filters
- 1 x GAC Coconut Shell Carbon Filters
- 1 x CTO Coconut Shell Carbon Block Filters
- 1 x Reverse Osmosis membrane
- 1 x InlineT33 GAC Coconut Shell Carbon Filters
- 1 x Water Storage Tank (NSF Approved)
- 1 x Faucet
- 1 Set Installation Hardware
- 1 x Manual
Dimensions: RO Unit 14-1/6"L x 9 "D x 19 "H.
Operation Temperature: 37°F to 104°F / Maximum temperature 40°C.
System Operating Pressure: 45 PSI to 75 PSI.
Item Weight: 19.84 lb.