Old Price: $299.99 New Price: $197.11
Enjoy the clearer, great tasting even better than most bottled water with your family!
- The 5-Stage under-sink reverse osmosis water filtration system reduces 99% Heavy Metal, Arsenic, Lead ,Mercury ,Fluoride, Hardness, Cadmium, Chlorine, Odor and more 1000+ contaminants.
- All tubes, quick push fittings, storage tank, thin-film composite Ro membrane complies with NSF/ANSI standard 58 to provide healthy, safe, and pure water.
- System capacity - 75 gal per day. Tank capacity - 2.8 gal, fits most sink cabinets.
- Water Pressure: 40-100 psi, Temperate: 40-110°F / 5-45°C, Ph: 3.0-11.0, Max TDS: 1000 ppm.
- System comes with all parts and videos for an easy DIY experience. Don’t waste money for professional installation, you can understand everything about your system and install it with our clear, well-organized instructions.
- ISO 9001:2008 certified Manufacturer, also a Member of Water Quality Association (WQA).
MORE VALUABLE INFORMATION
What is the dimension of installed Geekpure RO5?
RO unit: Length 14.20 inch, Width 6.2 inch, Height 18.1 inch.
Storage tank: Diameter 9.45 inch, Height 14.4 inch.
Weight: 27.32 lb.
How does a 5-S reverse osmosis system work?
1st stage: PP spun filter, Remove sand, dirt, sediment.
2nd stage: Granular carbon filter, Remove chlorine, taste & odors, very fine particulates.
3rd stage: Carbon block filter, Further remove chlorine, taste & odors, very fine particulates.
4th stage: TFC Ro membrane, Reduce 99% total dissolved minerals, heavy metal, Arsenic, Mercury, Iron, Lead, Fluoride, and 1000+ contaminants.
5th stage: Post inline acid washed coconut carbon filter, Polish water for a refined taste.
What is in the box?
1 complete Ro water purifier with 5 pcs filters includes.
Yes, BPA free, Lead-free and food-grade materials.
1. It Is Recommended to Wait Until the Entire System Is Pressurized (Including Storage Tank & Faucet) and Re-Check for Any Leaks Before Leaving Installation Site.
2. It Is Normal for Some Black Carbon Fines to Appear in The Water When Emptying the First 2 Tanks of Water. The First 2 Tanks of Water Produced Should be Emptied and Not Used.
3. Push the Tubing All the Way in and Use Teflon Tape During Installation.
FEED WATER PRESSURE: 40 - 100 PSI
PH: 3.0 -11.0
MAX TDS: 1 000 PPM
TURBIDITY < 1.0 NTU
MAX SDI < 4.0
HARDNESS < 5 GPG
IRON < 0.1
MANGANSESE < 0.05
SHELF LIFE: 3 Years
Item Height: 18.1 in
Installation Method: Surface-Mounted, Easy and self-installation
Item Width: 14.2 in
Flow Rate: 3.1 GPH
Material: Steel Tank, Plastic System, Brass Faucet
Water Consumption: 3.1 GPH
Filtration Method: Reverse Osmosis
Maximum Pressure: 150 PSI
Capacity: 75 GPD
Flush Type: Manual
Type: Water Filter
Special Features: Total 5 pieces filters are included
Product Dimensions: 14.2 x 6.2 x 18.1 inches
Finish: Metal & Plastic
Number of Filtrations: 5
Item Weight: 23 pounds
MPN: Does Not Apply
Contaminant Removal: Bacteria, Heavy Metal, Arsenic, Lead, Mercury, etc
Tank capacity: 2.8 gal
Suitable For: Household
Power: NOT NEEDED